A Holistic Health Center
Frequently Asked Questions
I see that in addition to being a Health Coach, you are also a Certified Family Nurse Practitioner,
what will I get from a medical standpoint in your Health and Wellness program?
• I will not order tests for you.
• What I will do instead: suggest tests that your doctor or health care provider can order to help monitor your health and aid in health maintenance.
• I will not diagnose you with a disease.
• What I will do instead: discuss, in an educational nature, the possible ways to prevent, look for, and monitor for disease.
• I will not treat any disease you may have.
• What I will do instead: Discuss any supportive techniques that aid in overall physical wellness such as spiritual awareness and nutritional well being. All educational material is designed to increase your knowledge to obtaining optimal wellness and does not replace your current medical regimen with your primary care provider. We encourage you to share what you have learned with your Healthcare Provider to discuss the best and safest plan of care for you.
• I will not bill your insurance.
• I will provide you with a receipt for your payment; however, the consultations and coaching sessions may not be covered by your health insurance.
What does the AO scan feel like?
Frequency therapy is VERY relaxing. We encourage our customers to take
time to meditate and release the cares of the day while your treatment is
in progress. Some people doze off during their correction sessions.
Who can benefit from an AO scan?
Anyone! The AO scan is an incredibly comprehensive evaluation that can identify imbalances that are linked to nearly any health issue. It will help identify issues that may have been the root cause of the health concerns you may be dealing with. No matter what health problem you’re experiencing, the AO scan can help.
How effective are the treatments?
Most clients say that they can feel the difference immediately! You will leave feeling rejuvenated and energized. Furthermore, you will leave with a comprehensive plan of action to address your physical and emotional needs.
How many treatments will I need?
We suggest getting started with one scan and then getting a re-check approximately six weeks later. Your AO scan practitioner will guide you in the best plan of action that’s tailor made for you based on your findings. Many of our clients choose to start with our comprehensive package which includes an initial scan, 6 corrective sessions and a follow-up scan.
How does the AO Scan Work?
The AO Digital Body Analyzer scans over 3,000 items in the body referencing more than 80,000 points of concern. The software then analyzes over 250,000 pieces of data being broadcast via frequencies back and forth through the body. The points measured are queried over 15 different ways during the test to confirm their accuracy. The scan identifies over 650 areas which are then grouped into 47 different categories for ease of understanding. The digital body analyzer has a scanning capability that is both detective and corrective. The detection mode reads body’s frequencies and compares them to a database of known healthy frequencies. Furthermore, it also detects whether the scanned areas are moving towards recovery. This technology can collect, process and analyze data at rates of up to 1,000 times faster than it could a mere decade ago. We can now scan, test, collect information and provide results in about an hour. No more waiting on results!