Health and Wellness Waters
Frequently Asked Questions
I see that in addition to being a Health Coach, you are also a Certified Family Nurse Practitioner,
what will I get from a medical standpoint in your Health and Wellness program?
• I will not order tests for you.
• What I will do instead: suggest tests that your doctor or health care provider can order to help monitor your health and aid in health maintenance.
• I will not diagnose you with a disease.
• What I will do instead: discuss, in an educational nature, the possible ways to prevent, look for, and monitor for disease.
• I will not treat any disease you may have.
• What I will do instead: Discuss any supportive techniques that aid in overall physical wellness such as spiritual awareness and nutritional well being. All educational material is designed to increase your knowledge to obtaining optimal wellness and does not replace your current medical regimen with your primary care provider. We encourage you to share what you have learned with your Healthcare Provider to discuss the best and safest plan of care for you.
• I will not bill your insurance.
• I will provide you with a receipt for your payment; however, the consultations and coaching sessions may not be covered by your health insurance.